Monday, May 25, 2015

Simply Sweats

I was delighted to be chosen to test a pattern for Dandelions 'n' Dungarees this past week!  I ended up making a couple pair of these capri's and these are my favorite ones!  These will be my daughter's "go to" comfy pants!  I had made them in purple and strips but with spirit week coming up she dug through my stash and found this green I had long forgot about and her "Michigan State" pants were born!

This pattern is super easy and each pant leg is one cut of fabric, not two pieced together as we usually see.  With the elastic and ribbed jersey making up the waistband these may be the most comfortable pants ever!

A few things I love about this pattern are:

  • Ease of printing and print a single size pattern
  • Variety of lengths- shorts, capri and pant length and the pants can be cuffed or uncuffed
  • Quick sew!  Under an hour start to finish
  • Sizes for boys
You can find the pattern here from Dandelion and Dungarees Etsy shop !  I see many pairs of these in my future!

No comments:

Post a Comment