Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Point Mugu Maxi Skirt

Ruffles!!! Ruffles!!! Ruffles!!!

If there's one thing in this house the girls love, including me, its ruffles!  Have you seen the ruffle aprons we made previously not to mention tons made since then for friends birthday's and others!  How about the ruffled Cartwheel Shorts?  Ruffles are a favorite around here so I was so excited when I was asked to test the Point Mugu Maxi for my daughter!  This ruffle filled design was quick and easy and came out beautifully!


My favorite part of this pattern?  It had two options for cutting.  You can print and cut the pieces from the pattern or you can use the cutting chart and rotary cut every single piece!  I immediately knew which direction I was going and using my trusty rotary cutter I was completely cut out in no time!  I was able to sew this together quickly since she couldn't wait to try it on and start wearing it!



Check out the pattern by Seaside Notions!

No comments:

Post a Comment