Saturday, May 20, 2017

The Pixie Basket

This morning as I began sorting out my table for the tenth time this month I realized I really needed something to toss all my sewing clips in.  I have had a stash of these for a while but have just recently begun using them and find that they are definitely a great help in my bag making projects!  I made a couple larger bags this week which led me to opening more packages of clips and they were taking over!  A quick trip to Pinterest led me a tutorial for the Pixie Basket tutorial on the Fabric Mutt Blog. She had very clear and direct instructions which made this task a quick and easy and in no time I had a great little basket to fill with my clips to keep them off of the table and all in one spot.  I used some fabric I already had out from some bags I made for my daughter and her best friend who are off to D.C. for their 8th grade trip.  Such a great little end product!  I'm sure I will be making more of these in the future.

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment